Document Control Administrator III
Job post no longer accepts applications
Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Document Control Administrator to work on an 11 month contract in Rodeo, CA.
- Support the Project during the design, construction and final handover phases .
- Monitor the Engineering Contractor's document control activities and progress .
- Continuously monitor the input of all documentation into the P66 tools .
- Enable efficient tracking, change notification and provisioning of approved documents & their status .
- Ensure that all project contractual deliverables are approved, collated and handed over to Project at agreed.
- Project milestones in accordance with Company specifications .
- Ensure contractor's DMS's are compliant with project requirements and well managed .
- Ensure documentation deliverables are tracked and correctly reported in contractors' document management systems .
- Provide efficient, secure and appropriate access to documents and records .
- Provide training to personnel ensuring compliance to document management requirements .
- Manage the process to control the quality and review cycle of work packs, documents, records and procedures .
- High School diploma or GED equivalent .
- 5 or more years of experience in a business environment related to records management such as record storage, filing and retrieval .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) .
- Proficient with electronic data management systems and document imaging
- Experience with various proprietary Electronic Document Control and computing systems .
- Bachelor's degree or higher .
- Proficient in SAP .