Position: Naval Architect - Oil and Gas Industry
Location: Paris, France
Saipem is a global leader in engineering, procurement, construction, and installation services for the energy industry. With a strong track record of successful projects and a commitment to excellence, we strive to deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
- Develop with the Naval Architect lead the specialistic knowledge of main Naval Engineer competences such as vessel Hydrostatic, Stability, Hydrodynamic, Dynamic Positioning System, Mooring, Engineering analysis for Offshore installation
- Apply and improve technical skills, expertise, knowledge, procedures and tools as required for proposals and project execution
- Support naval engineering activities
- Improve quality and efficiency in the naval engineering activity
- Engineering degree in Naval Architecture
- Experience in hydrodynamic and calculations
- Strong analytical skills
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on this challenging role and contribute to the success of Saipem's projects, please submit your CV in English by clicking on the link below.