**PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO QATARI NATIONAL CANDIDATES**
Job Summary and Purpose
Coordinate banking, financing and capital markets activities related to corporate and project financing for QGTC and its subsidiaries/affiliates, as well as Rating Agency matters and manage the preparation of submissions to Rating Agencies.
Monitor compliance with financing agreements for the debt portfolio of QGTC and its subsidiaries/affiliates, and manage liquidity across subsidiaries/joint ventures.
1. Ensure full compliance with all the covenants mentioned in all the financing agreements across all the joint ventures as well as the parent company, through looking at aspects such as reporting requirements, information requirements, negative covenants, information covenants, vessel valuation reporting, insurance covenants, restriction on usage of funds and events of default etc., which need to be monitored diligently.
2. Compile data and information for lenders/agent related KYCs, regulatory submissions etc., that is very crucial to compliance with regards to financing agreements.
3. Interact with Banks, Lenders and other Financial Institutions on Financing and Capital Markets matters, and attend Rating Agency meetings and prepare necessary materials for Rating Agencies.
Financing and Capital Markets Analysis:
4. Review and draft term sheets and covenants, and prepare financial models and analysis for coordinating and leading the financing and capital markets efforts for the Company, as well as present the information to financial institutions and respond to queries in order to accomplish the financing needs of the Company.
5. Interact with Chief Treasury Officer and Senior Management Team members on matters of crucial nature such as interest rate risk management, project and corporate financing as well as financial advisory approvals by the GTC, new projects enterprise risk management, etc.
6. Update the financial models for financing and Capital Markets Activities, and verify and assess financial modelling and analysis work performed by other parties (internal or external).
Monitor Liquidity Position:
7. Perform scenario, sensitivity and liquidity analysis and provide feedback on the same to the respective parties.
Key Result Areas:
• Effective relationship management with Capital Market Institutions and Rating Agencies to ensure most competitive financing cost.
• Ensure full compliance with all the covenants mentioned in all the financing agreements across all the joint ventures and parent company
• Effective structuring and implementation of Financing and Capital Market needs of the Company.
• Effective Financial modelling management for various financing and capital market activities.
• Timely and accurate analysis and reporting regarding company projects, financing structures, liquidity position and other Treasury Department matters.
Qualifications, Experience and Job Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, accounting or any other related field.
• A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in a large scale loan administration function preferably in Oil/LNG industry.
• Prior experience in Financing, Capital Markets, Loan Administration and Compliance of project financings and corporate financings with international banks.