TRS Staffing is looking for a Forensic Planner to help in the claims department for a very large infrastructure construction project, located in Saudi Arabia.
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Initial Duration: 12 months FTC (potential rolling)
Experience: Senior (at least 10 years) – construction projects
Language: English (Arabic would be a bonus but not a must)
- Carry out reviews of the conditions of contract to identify administrative requirements with respect to notices, time bars, conditions precedent, extension of time and cost claim notifications, the submission of detailed particulars, the determination/decision of same, any due process of consultation between the parties.
- Review correspondence/notices that have been advanced by contractors and/or consultants, any assessment of such claims by the Engineer/PMCs and award of additional time and/or cost.
- Review and consider the potential risk for additional time/cost claims
- Review the baseline programs, recovery/mitigation/acceleration programs and progress updates. Identify errors and/or anomalies in the logic, and advise.
- Assist the Client/PMC to respond to claim notifications and other contractual correspondence.
- Assist the Client/PMC to assess, respond and/or determine claims received from contractors.
- Support the Client/PMC through a valid consultation process with the contractors, to 1) minimize the chance of a dispute arising, and 2) facilitate an agreement if entitlement is found.
- Provide assessments of program / delay analysis, where required.
- Liaise with the Client/PMC/PMO to identify risk and commercial opportunities at the earliest.
- Assessment of interim & final claim particulars.
- Forensic delay (EoT), disruption, acceleration, suspension/termination claim analysis.
- Quantum analysis.
- Contentious Variation and Other Cost Claim Review
- Assistance in contractual correspondence.
- Recommendations on the progress update logic of contractors.
- Claims management attendance at Project meetings.
- Monthly Progress Reports and recommendations to DGCL.
To apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Chris Creighton for immediate consideration: email@example.com
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.